On my road trip from Visakhapatnam to Jabalpur and from Jabalpur to Visakhapatnam via Hyderabad, I came across lots of forests and hills and Ghat roads. I wanted to photographs but somewhere these details took my attention away from the real subject. I hope my friends like these snaps.
1. This carpet of dried leaves was looking very attractive in between lots of green trees.
2. This patch of rocks as if guarding a tree was quite interesting.
3. This alone leaf with little green left on it amongst a scattered heap of stones was asking for my attention.
4. While taking photographs of the forest, these monkeys, suddenly came from nowhere and posed for photographs.
5. This forlorn, leafless tree amongst the forest was very captivating.