Today’s Stream of Consciousness prompt is, “your favorite word.”
All the words suggesting positivity like hope, happiness etc.etc., are my favorite words and one of them is ‘WORK’
Give me all the money in the world and ask me to just lie down do nothing and I’ll be bored to death.
I think no one can live without work.
In my earlier posts, I crib so much about my procrastinating habit. That I do but in some fields like writing only. Otherwise, I do a sufficient amount of work.
More sick I am the more work I’ll do. Either go for a walk or for some shopping.
Nature has endowed every creäture in this world with such a wonderful machine that it needs feeding, cleaning, keeping warm or cold according to seasons, needs sheltering, comforts and there are so many necessities that we can’t survive with just lazing around
I cannot live without work, I love to eat only what I have earned so I do all my household work though we are retired; we get a pension and can get all work done by paying to maidservants, we can’t live without working. Cooking, taking rest, watching TV, reading a book, writing a post, exercise, all are part of my daily routine so there is nothing called free time in our life, even sleeping is a part of the work required to keep our body fit.
I wish I could work until the last day of my life.
It is true that an empty mind is the workshop of the devil and to avoid this and make mind workshop of God we must believe that ‘Work Is Worship’.
“This post is part of SoCS:”
Here is Stream of Consciousness Rules:
1. Your post must be a stream of consciousness writing, meaning no editing, (typos can be fixed) and minimal planning on what you’re going to write.
2. Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be. One sentence – one thousand words. Fact, fiction, poetry – it doesn’t matter. Just let the words carry you along until you’re ready to stop.
3. There will be a prompt every week. I will post the prompt here on my blog on Friday, along with a reminder for you to join in. The prompt will be one random thing, but it will not be a subject. For instance, I will not say “Write about dogs”; the prompt will be more like, “Make your first sentence a question,” “Begin with the word ‘The’,” or simply a single word to get you started.
4. Pingback! It’s important so that I and other people can come and read your post! For example, in your post, you can write “This post is part of SoCS:” and then copy and paste the URL found in your address bar at the top of this post into yours. Your link will show up in my comments for everyone to see. The most recent pingbacks will be found at the top. NOTE: Pingbacks only work from WordPress sites. If you’re self-hosted or are participating from another host, such as Blogger, please leave a link to your post in the comments below.
5. Read at least one other person’s blog who has linked back their post. Even better, read others! If you’re the first person to link back, you can check back later, or go to the previous week, by following my category, “Stream of Consciousness Saturday,” which you’ll find right below the “Like” button on my post.
6. Copy and paste the rules (if you’d like to) in your post. The more people who join in, the more new bloggers you’ll meet, and the bigger your community will get!
7. As a suggestion, tag your post “SoCS” and/or “#SoCS” for more exposure and more views.
8. Have fun!