Earth- Weekly Photo Challenge– Earth Day is near! This week, let’s celebrate this planet on which we live.
“Our planet Earth has its own day of celebration: April 22nd. In 1970, Senator Gaylord Nelson founded Earth Day. Now celebrated around the world, it’s a day when we pause to think about the environment.”
“Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed.”-Gandhi”
“Now I see the secret of making the best person: it is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.”-Walt Whitman
On my road trip from Visakhapatnam to Jabalpur and from Jabalpur to Visakhapatnam via Hyderabad I came across lots of forests and hills and Ghat roads. I wanted to photographs but somewhere these details took my attention away from real subject. I hope my friends like these snaps.
1. This carpet of dried was looking very attractive in between lots of green trees.
2. This patch of rocks as if guarding tree was quite interesting .
3. This alone leaf with little green left on it amongst scattered heap of stones was asking for my attention.
4. While taking photograph of the forest, these monkeys, suddenly came from nowhere and posed for photograph.
5. This forlorn, leafless tree amongst forest was very captivating.
Better Living Through Beauty, Wisdom and Whimsey
Let's take a walk up the street
Trail of stories, poems, observations and more!
Living the Path of Life
random thoughts, creative writing
Insights from fast dogs who think deeply
Happiness, Pure Love, Kindness, Spirituality
My Favorite things
I'm soo soo TIRED!
Bad dad cartoons 101 and other funny stuff, disclaimer: may contain occasional Junior High humor
Love is ever-present within our own Being but we might not feel it until we live in the Now. "Love it Now" was created to share ideas about loving and being present in the here and now. Enjoy!
Scenes & Stories...Petaluma & Northern California
शब्दों के आँगन में हो एक कल्पवृक्ष मेरा भी.......
Funny How English Language Works!
Pen and Ink Sketches. Poetry. Fiction. Life Musings.
kuch najar nahi aata ek uske sivay