Earth- Weekly Photo Challenge– Earth Day is near! This week, let’s celebrate this planet on which we live.
“Our planet Earth has its own day of celebration: April 22nd. In 1970, Senator Gaylord Nelson founded Earth Day. Now celebrated around the world, it’s a day when we pause to think about the environment.”
“Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed.”-Gandhi”
“Now I see the secret of making the best person: it is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.”-Walt Whitman
On my road trip from Visakhapatnam to Jabalpur and from Jabalpur to Visakhapatnam via Hyderabad I came across lots of forests and hills and Ghat roads. I wanted to photographs but somewhere these details took my attention away from real subject. I hope my friends like these snaps.
1. This carpet of dried was looking very attractive in between lots of green trees.
2. This patch of rocks as if guarding tree was quite interesting .
3. This alone leaf with little green left on it amongst scattered heap of stones was asking for my attention.
4. While taking photograph of the forest, these monkeys, suddenly came from nowhere and posed for photograph.
5. This forlorn, leafless tree amongst forest was very captivating.
kuch najar nahi aata ek uske sivay
About my Thought's
A Haiku prompt/meme site
Walking. Crawling. Growing
Dare ◦ To ◦ Live ◦ Your ◦ Legacy
Rural doctor, mom, writes poems, dance, sing.
Waiting for the rainbow in the hot desert
I do not TRUST, I BELIEVE. 😄
Attempts at creative writing
Biography Of A Lunatic
Sharing sewing, crochet and home cooked inspiration!
Formerly: PostDepartumDepression Thoughts about the "post Mommy" years of life
A Blog by Tricia Drammeh
A thought,here and there.Words that breath life into them.So born are poems,stories,random musings-An eternal bliss!
खिली धूप का ध्यान करूँ की निहारु रूप सिकुड़ते सरोज में/ भटक गया हूँ शायद अपनी ही खोज में