Earth- Weekly Photo Challenge– Earth Day is near! This week, let’s celebrate this planet on which we live.
“Our planet Earth has its own day of celebration: April 22nd. In 1970, Senator Gaylord Nelson founded Earth Day. Now celebrated around the world, it’s a day when we pause to think about the environment.”
“Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed.”-Gandhi”
“Now I see the secret of making the best person: it is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.”-Walt Whitman
On my road trip from Visakhapatnam to Jabalpur and from Jabalpur to Visakhapatnam via Hyderabad I came across lots of forests and hills and Ghat roads. I wanted to photographs but somewhere these details took my attention away from real subject. I hope my friends like these snaps.
1. This carpet of dried was looking very attractive in between lots of green trees.
2. This patch of rocks as if guarding tree was quite interesting .
3. This alone leaf with little green left on it amongst scattered heap of stones was asking for my attention.
4. While taking photograph of the forest, these monkeys, suddenly came from nowhere and posed for photograph.
5. This forlorn, leafless tree amongst forest was very captivating.
Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s. Billy Wilder
“Never forget that once upon a time, in an unguarded moment, you recognized yourself as a friend.” - E. Gilbert